Friday, April 16, 2010

Jubal's Kin

Jubal's Kin CD design
I had the privilege of working with my friends Gailanne, Roger & Jeffrey Amundsen
in the design of their debut CD album "Jubal's Kin".
Jubal's Kin CD design
Working with them on the design was dream and I am SO excited for them.
Jubal's Kin CD design
To learn more about them visit their website and be sure to listen to some audio clips of some of their songs. I just love their music & I know you will too!
Jubal's Kin CD design
Their album will be available on iTunes and Amazon in the next few days.
Jubal's Kin CD design
We used a lot the artwork I already had so you might recognize a lot of it.
Jubal's Kin CD design
I learned so much from this project
and had so much fun playing around with all the elements we used.
Jubal's Kin CD design
To celebrate the recent release of their CD I'm having a little giveaway today!
Jubal's Kin CD design
Please leave your name and where you're from on the comments section of this post
Jubal's Kin CD design
to win a "Jubal's Kin" cd & a signed print of my original illustration
"Forever" that we used for the cover.
Jubal's Kin CD design
This is a poster I designed for them with a space for their gig info.
Jubal's Kin CD design
I will announce a winner next Monday morning!
Hope you have a great weekend friends!

Update: *Comments are now closed. I will announce a winner later today :)